Make a gift for someone you love this Valentine’s Day! This woven hear pocket is easy to make and your someone special will be delighted to find it is filled with a sweet treat. Designed by Lindsay of The Frugal Crafter.
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Step-by-Step Instructions Print InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Fold two 3"x12" strips of paper in half and stack the together with each strip perpendicular to each other. Make sure the ends with the fold overlap each other.
- Step 2: Draw a half-circle on one strip where it extends past the other. Stack the papers back up with folds at the bottom ad cut along the curve.
- Step 3: Cut 2 slits an inch apart starting at the fold and going until about an inch from the rounded tip.
- Step 4: Open the folded paper slightly and weave them together. Be careful not to weave the pocket shut.
- Step 5: Add a hanging ribbon (I used the 1/4" sheet ribbon for this) and then add a ruffle of 1 1/2" satin to the tip edge of the heart.
- Step 6: Embellish with a bow made with the 3/8" sherry ribbon.
- Step 7: Fill with candy.
Shop Ribbon for this Project