Wine Bottle Décorating
Wine Bottle Decorating personalizes Christmas gift giving. Simply slide the cover off to reveal the wine. Or, create as a festive decoration to use in your kitchen throughout the holiday season.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Cut the red Offray Sparklet-10 Inch Ribbon to wrap around the bottle. Because wine bottles vary in diameter, you will need to cut according to your bottle.
- Step 2: Fold over the edge of the red Offray Sparklet-10 Inch Ribbon ½” and glue down.
- Step 3: Place the wrapping around the bottle and glue in the back.
- Step 4: At the top, on the left side, pleat the fabric inward and glue. Repeat on the right side. This will allow the cover to slide off for re-use.
- Step 5: Cut 8-inches of 1 ½” silver Sparklet Offray Ribbon and wrap it around the bottle to make a collar over the red Sparklet-10 Inch covering. Secure with glue.
- Step 6: Make a bow with the remaining 1 ½” silver Sparklet Offray Ribbon and glue to the center of the collar.
- Step 7: Embellish with faux moustaches.
Shop Ribbon for this Project