Wedding Vase Table Marker
Make your own table markers for your wedding day or another special event. This DIY table marker features a pretty butterfly theme that is perfect for a spring or summer wedding.
- Time Required:1 Hours
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Measure the distance around the top of your jar. Cut and remove the wire from the Natural Jute Cord.
- Step 2: Apply a little bit of glue on each end of the Jute Cord to prevent fraying.
- Step 3: Glue cord around top of the jar. Glue on gem to cover seam.
- Step 4: Thread two beads onto a length of Quasar ribbon. Tie ribbon around neck of the jar with a knot. Trim and knot ends of Quasar ribbon to hold the beads in place. A little bit of glue on the ends of each knot will add extra security.
- Step 5: Tie Gazette Ribbon around the center of the vase with a knot. Add a small amount of glue underneath the knot to hold the ribbon in place.
- Step 6: Glue small gem onto knot.
- Step 7: Print a computer generated table number or greeting onto cream card-stock.
- Step 8: Trim and cut card stock. Cut the end with a “v” to create the banner. Leave enough card-stock on the left side of the banner so that it can be folded around the Deco Ice stick pin.
- Step 9: Attach banner around the Deco Ice stick pin and insert into the Gazette Ribbon knot.
- Step 10: Fill vase with flowers and add the butterfly.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.49
Out of stock
Price Per Yard: $0.85