Wedding Ring Hoop
This is the perfect wedding ring holder for the crafty bride. We kept it simple with a bare wood embroidery hoop and white tulle but you can get creative. Paint the hoop to match your wedding colors. Instead of tulle, use a sentimental piece of fabric or a vintage handkerchief.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Cut a 6 inch by 6 inch piece of tulle and secure in your embroidery hoop. Wait to trim the edges until you’ve completed every step.
- Step 2:Lay out the ribbon roses in the shape of a heart. Lift each one up and glue down. Allow the glue to dry completely before moving on to the next step.
- Step 3:Cut a piece of cream satin ribbon to 18 inches. Glue the center of the ribbon to the center of the heart. Let the glue dry and tie on the rings!
- Step 4:Pull the tulle tight and trim the edges in the back.
- TIP 1:Instead of gluing, you can also sew on the ribbon roses and ribbon tie.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.64