Wedding Card Box
Collect well wishes from your guests in thisbeautiful DIY wedding card box! Change thepatterns and colors as needed to match your own wedding theme - the possibilities are endless!
- Time Required:3 Hours
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Trace around one side of the box on the wrong side of the memory paper. Cut out and decoupage to the box following the manufacturer’s instruction. Repeat for each side, the bottom of the box and the lid. Follow same instructions for the other box.
- Step 2: Cut a slot in the larger box using the box cutter.
- Step 3: To embellish with Offray Anisha ribbon, make a loopy bow with 2 long tails and two short tails.
- Step 4: Create gathered ribbon flowers using Offray Encore Ribbon by completing the following steps: Cut one yard of wire edged ribbon. Bend the wire on all sides to keep it from pulling through the casing. Grip one wire, pull to gather one edge. Gather and roll along one edge to form the flower. Wrap the excess wire 1/8” up from the bottom edge of the flower to secure. Use less ribbon for smaller flowers.
- Step 5: Adhere and cascade the green loopy bow and tails over the side of the box. Position and adhere the flowers to the ribbon.
Shop Ribbon for this Project