Valentine's Day Wreath
Use your favorite red and white ribbons to create this Valentine’s Day wreath. It is the perfect pop of color in your home décor. Designed by Ginger of Ginger Snap Crafts.
- Time Required:30 minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Cut your ribbon into 7 inch strips. You can do this all at once or as you go.
- Step 2: Start tying the ribbon onto the rings of the wreath. Begin with the thickest ribbon on the outside two rings.
- Step 3: Next, tie your mid-width ribbon on the 3rd ring, and your smallest width ribbon on the inside ring.
- Step 4: Continue adding ribbon until your wreath looks full.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.50
Price Per Yard: $0.59