Valentine Ribbon Wreath
Featuring a variety of red ribbons, this fun, easy to make ribbon wreath is the perfect holiday décor piece for a crafter of any skill level. Make yours today!
- Time Required:2 Hours
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Shape the crafting wire or coat hanger into a 5” diameter heart shape. Overlap ends of wire to secure the wreath form. Cut any extra wire.
- Step 2: Cut 4-5 inch lengths of ribbon and tie onto the heart shaped wire in single or double knots as needed.
- Step 3: Continue to fill in wreath as shown by tying on more ribbons. Continue until desired fullness is reached.
- Step 4: Cut 10” of desired ribbon and tie around wreath to make a hanger loop.
- Note: Wire coat hangers will create a very sturdy wreath but can be difficult to bend. Craft wire, on the other hand, is easier to bend but may lose its shape over time.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.17
Price Per Yard: $0.23
Price Per Yard: $0.50