Trick or Treat Bucket
Send your trick or treater out with this cute Halloween themed bucket to collect candy. Or, use it to hand out candy at home! It is easy to carry with a sturdy handle and you won’t have to worry about bags that may rip or tear.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Cut six strips of black V-Stripe Offray Ribbon, measured to fit the height of your bucket from bottom to top, with ½-inch of ribbon left to fold over inside the bucket.
- Step 2: Glue the six strips of black V-Stripe Offray Ribbon around the bucket, evenly spaced. Remember, to glue down the extra ½-inch of each strip inside the bucket.
- Step 3: Cut a piece of black Single Face Satin Offray Ribbon to fit the circumference of the bottom of your bucket. Once cut, glue around the bottom of the bucket, over the bottom of the black V-Stripe Offray Ribbons strips, to cover the edges.
- Step 4: Use the orange V-Stripe Offray Ribbon to tie a bow around each side of the bucket’s handle.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.52
Price Per Yard: $0.30