Tree Shaped Holiday Ornaments
An easy and fun way to use old music sheets for beautiful Christmas ornaments!
- Time Required:1.5 Hours
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
- Step 1:Glue a music sheet on top of a sheet of cardstock.
- Step 2:Cut a 5” x 5” piece of cardstock and fold in half. Draw half of a tree and cut out.
- Step 3:Place tree template over the music paper and trace 4 trees. Cut out trees.
- Step 4:Punch a hole near the top of the tree.
- Step 5:Run glue along the edges of the tree and sprinkle on glitter.
- Step 6:Cut a 12” piece of twine and run bell through to the middle.
- Step 7:Cut a 12” piece of ribbon and tie onto twine 1” above the bell.
- Step 8:Bring the twine ends through the hole on tree and tie a knot on top.
- TIP 1:Don't have sheet music? Use your favorite wrapping paper!
Shop Ribbon for this Project