Tartan Plaid Candles
Tartan Plaid Candles will bring a sense of tradition to your holiday décor collection.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
Caution: Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Step 1: Cut two 12 ½-inch strips of 1 ½” Classic Tartan Offray Ribbon.
- Step 2: Fold the end over of each and use double sided tape to secure approximately ¼” of ribbon for a finished edge.
- Step 3: Wrap each hurricane vase to form a collar (or “X”) around the vase. Glue into place.
- Step 4: Create a tuxedo bow and glue to the center of the collar.
- Step 5: Super glue each hurricane vase to a candleholder and add tea lights.
Note: For a different look, replace tea light with two candlesticks spray painted black.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $1.58