Strawberry Hair Clip
Sweet and adorable describes this cute strawberry hair clip! Get ready for spring by creating this easy hair clip in red and pink ribbon. We used a Swiss Dot Grosgrain but this would also be cute with a larger dot or a solid color Grosgrain.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Cut 2-1/2 inches of the red ribbon for the strawberry. Heat seal the ends.
- Step 2:With the wrong side up, fold one end of the ribbon up at the center. Fold up the other end to create the strawberry shape as shown. Glue the ends together.
- Step 3:Cut 4-1/2 inches of the green ribbon for the bow. Heat seal the ends. Bring both tail ends to the middle and overlap them, creating a loop and two tails. Push the top center of the loop in to make the bow and glue down. Cut out a V shape on each tail of the bow.
- Step 4:Glue the bow to the top of the strawberry. Glue the rhinestone to the center of the bow.
- Step 5:Cut a piece of green ribbon to cover the alligator clip. To wrap the clip, apply glue to one end of the ribbon and glue to the underneath of the top side of clip (with the clip open). Close the clip and apply glue to the top while pulling the ribbon over the end and press it onto the top of the clip. Continue gluing the ribbon to the pinching end of the clip.
- Step 6:Glue the strawberry to the top of the clip.
- TIP 1:Create multiple strawberries and attach to a headband!
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.26
Out of stock
Price Per Yard: $0.36