Create a beautiful front door wreath to welcome spring! Already have a beautiful wreath? Try updating it with new ribbons and a beautiful bow!
- Time Required:2 Hours
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Cut all the greenery and flowers to shorten the stems.
- Step 2:Lay out the design you would like on your wreath.
- Step 3:Begin layering the greenery and flowers onto the wreath, overlapping each layer as you go. Tuck the ends into the wreath. Use wire to secure.
- Step 4:Attach the bird’s nest and bird with wire.
- Step 5:Cut two pieces of ribbon in each color to 2 yards in length. Place one piece of green ribbon on top of one piece of antique white ribbon and tie a bow. Repeat with the second set of ribbons. Leave the tails long and trim the ends at an angle. Attach the bows together and then to the wreath with wire.
- Step 6:Attach a piece of wire to the top of the wreath to hang.
- TIP 1:With the white flowers, you can change out the ribbon colors to reflect different holidays and seasons!
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.50