Spring is in the Air Handmade Card
Celebrate spring with this handmade greeting card featuring spring themed colors and accents.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Cut purple cardstock 8” x 5 ½”, then fold to create a 4” x 5 ½” card.
- Step 2: Cut pattern papers to fit front of card.
- Step 3: Cut cardstock 5” x 3 ½” and cut pattern paper slightly smaller.
- Step 4: Cut 14” of Creations Wisteria, wrap Creations Wisteria ribbon around the panel, tie in a bow.
- Step 5: Die cut flowers and add to card with brad.
- Step 6: Cut four 2” pieces of Arabesque Lime Juice ribbon and attach to flowers to simulate leaves.
- Step 7: Add to card with foam adhesives for dimension.
- Step 8: Stamp sentiment on pattern paper and die cut.
- Step 9: Mat with cardstock.
- Step 10: Using paper tagger, add tag to ribbon.
Shop Ribbon for this Project