Spring Greeting Card
Send a personal message to some you care about this Spring in a handmade greeting card. Shaped like and egg, this card can also be used for Easter greetings!
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Cut 3 Easter eggs from dark yellow cardstock.
- Step 2: Cut a smaller egg from light yellow cardstock.
- Step 3: Score ½” at top of 2 dark yellow eggs.
- Step 4: Adhere the top of the 2 dark yellow eggs to create the card.
- Step 5: Add the 3rd egg on top, covering the folded edge.
- Step 6: Cut Simply Sheer Yellow ribbon into a 8” piece.
- Step 7: Stamp Sheer Yellow ribbon with stamp and green ink.
- Step 8: Emboss remaining egg with an embossing folder.
- Step 9: Fold Simply Sheer ribbon repeatedly and staple to the egg.
- Step 10: Ink flowers with pink ink.
- Step 11: Cut Arabesque Lime Juice ribbon into two 3” pieces.
- Step 12: Layer the Lime Juice ribbon behind the flower to simulate leaves.
- Step 13: Add flower and leaves to egg with the crafting brad.
- Step 14: Using foam adhesives, add panel to the card. Stamp sentiment and cut into pennant shape.
- Step 15: Mat with darker cardstock.
- Step 16: Add to card front with foam adhesives for dimension.
This category is currently empty. Please check back soon for new products...