Decorate your spring table with this beautiful Wraphia nest under a glass cloche.
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Print and cut out rabbit clip art. Tape the cut out to a piece of book paper.
- Step 2:Cut multiple long lengths of Wraphia to form a nest, using your hands to shape it.
- Step 3:Place the moss nest and robin’s eggs on top of the Wraphia nest. Use toothpicks to keep the nest in place.
- Step 4:Slide the book paper into the glass cloche. Place the glass over the nest and trim the Wraphia as necessary.
- TIP 1:Use other colors of Wraphia to change the look.
- Offray Wraphia, Oatmeal
- Glass Cloche
- Recycled Book Pages
- Decorative Moss Nest
- Decorative Robin's Eggs
- Rabbit Clip Art Printout
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.09