Spring Card Portfolio
Create a spring card portfolio to hold your spring and Easter handmade greeting cards. This portfolio will help keep your cardsorganized and easy to find when a specialoccasion arises.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Using 12” x 12” cardstock, score 1”, 5 ¾”, 6 3/4”, 11”.
- Step 2: Rotate and score 1”, 8”, 8 ½”.
- Step 3: Fold on score lines.
- Step 4: Cut out the small upper corners.
- Step 5: Add tape as shown and begin by adhering the sides, then the top.
- Step 6: Fold up the bottom to create the pockets.
- Step 7: Cut striped pattern paper to fit the exterior of the portfolio and ink edges with brown ink.
- Step 8: Adhere to the portfolio.
- Step 9: Cut 24” length of Cosmic Ivory ribbon to fit around the portfolio.
- Step 10: Cut pattern papers to fit front and back of portfolio.
- Step 11: Mat with 4” x 6” piece of pink cardstock and adhere (hold the ribbon in place).
- Step 12: Stamp sentiment on pattern paper and die cut into shape.
- Step 13: Mat with pink and adhere to front.
- Step 14: Cut pattern paper to fit the interior of the portfolio.
- Step 15: Cut striped paper to fit the pockets.
- Step 16: Cut additional pattern papers and cardstock to fit across the pockets.
- Step 17: Add cards in the pockets.
Shop Ribbon for this Project