Spooky Felt Garland
Make this quick and easy Halloween garland for railings, doorways, mantles and lampposts!
- Time Required:1 1/2 hours
- Difficulty Level:Beginners
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Trace and cut desired number of each spooky shape.
- Step 2:Attach buttons as facial features using matching thread.
- Step 3:Cut 2- 4” lengths of the ribbon for each flag. Trim each piece as shown.
- Step 4:Position the shapes on the cord leaving space between shapes for the flags. Secure with glue. Make a ½” fold on the upper edge of the ribbon. Position ribbon fold over the cord and glue in place. Continue adding shapes and flags to desired length. Tie a small bow at either end.
- Offray Carnival in Black, 1 ½”, 3 Yards
- Simplicity Cord in Black, 1/8”, 3 Yards
- LaMode Buttons
- Flair Originals Buttons
- The Button Artist
- Dimensions Felt in Orange, White & Black
- Fabric or Craft Glue
- Matching Thread
- Hand sewing needle
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.40