Make this quick and easy placemat perfect for the spooky holiday!
- Time Required:1 - 2 hours
- Difficulty Level:Beginners
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Cut four 24” pieces of ribbon. Cut eight pieces of ribbon for each size, 2”, 3”, 4 ½”, and 6”.
- Step 2:Cut a 15” x 15” piece of foamcore and draw straight lines from corner to corner and down both centers to start your web design. From the center about 1 ½” going out, draw 8 connected web lines for a total of four sets. Begin pinning on your long strips. Right side down.
- Step 3:Start pinning on your smallest web circle ribbons.
- Step 4:Continue down pinning on your ribbons.
- Step 5:Finish your last row.
- Step 6:Begin lifting and gluing your ribbons in place.
- Step 7:Turn web around and trim end.
Shop Ribbon for this Project