Another easy Fascinator to make and wear in honor of the Royal Wedding. #RoyalWeddingDIY
- Time Required:45 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Cut a 30 inch length of the sheer ribbon. Cut two pieces of metallic ribbon to 10 inches each.
- Step 2:Tie a double bow around the headband using the sheer ribbon. Tuck one end of the ribbon under the bow as a loop and glue into place. Fold the metallic ribbon pieces in half and glue to the center of the bow.
- Step 3:Embellish with the feathers and ribbon flower accessories.
- Step 4:Cut a circle of felt slightly smaller than the bow. Glue the felt piece to the underside of the bow with the headband in between.
- TIP 1:Pick embellishments to reflect your personal style.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.51