Your Valentine’s Day dinner table will look extra special with these pink burlap silverware sleeves, featuring lace and satin ribbon detailing.
- Time Required:15 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Cut Burcheck ribbon in 10” and 5 ½” pieces. Place 10” piece right side up and glue 5 ½” piece right side up it aligning the bottom edges.
- Step 2: Thread satin ribbon through lace and glue to all edges.
- Step 3: Roll up wired ribbon into a rose and tuck end under to hold.
- Step 4: Cut pieces of lace ribbon and baker’s twine and glue to one side of front.
- Step 5: Glue two fabric leaves and rose over ends of ribbon.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.80