Keep all of your beautiful scarves organized year-round on this elegant, satin scarf hanger.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Beginning at the hook of the hanger, wrap grocery bags around the hanger, securing with masking tape as you go. Completely wrap the hanger, until you reach the opposite side of the hook.
- Step 2: Take the New Chartreuse Single Face Satin Offray Ribbon and dab the end with glue. Secure to the first grocery bag near the hook and begin to wrap around the hanger. Once you have completely wrapped the hanger, secure at the other end.
- Step 3: After the hanger is completely wrapped in ribbon, use your hands to adjust the grocery bags under the ribbon and distribute the padding evenly.
- Step 4: Take the first shower hook and begin wrapping the tan Single Face Satin Offray Ribbon. Use glue to secure your starting place.
- Step 5: When you have reached the area where the hook closes, place the hook around the hanger, snap in place and then finish wrapping the ribbon. When you have complete wrapped the hook, use glue to secure the end in place. Repeat this process to add as many hooks as desired.
- Step 6: Make a bow and secure to hanger with a pipe cleaner. Now you are ready to hang your scarves!
Shop Ribbon for this Project