Satin Hangers are a great way to safely store delicate garments. Plus, they are a fashionable and fun addition to any closet!
- Time Required:2 Hours
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Pad your plastic hangers by wrapping a plastic grocery bag from the hook to the corner. Secure with masking tape. Continue around the hangers until 10 grocery bags have been used.
- Step 2: At the base of the hook, begin wrapping the red Tangiers Offray Ribbon to cover the plastic bags completely. Once you have reached the other side of the hook, sure with glue on the back side.
- Step 3: Squeeze the hanger as needed to create uniformity once the hanger has been wrapped and the ribbon has been secured.
- Step 4: Make a bow and secure it around the hanger hook with a pipe cleaner. Then, use a dot of glue to hold the bow in place.
- Step 5: Repeat the process with the remaining ribbons and supplies.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.50
Out of stock
Price Per Yard: $0.45