Rustic Greenery Christmas Decoration
Craft this easy Christmas greenery assortment to add some merry fun to your holiday decor! Perfect on your mantle or as an outdoor Christmas decoration.
- Time Required:15 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Cut greenery pieces to 6 to 8 inches in length. Gather them in a small bundle and wrap the ends with wire.
- Step 2:Cut a yard of ribbon. Tie it in a knot around a door knob at the center of the ribbon, adding in the greenery before tightening.
- Step 3:Tie a big bow and adjust the loops to be even. Trim the ribbon ends at an angle.
- TIP 1:Change the ribbon color to match your decor.
Shop Ribbon for this Project