Rustic Christmas Ornament Decoration
Handcraft this festive DIY Christmas ornament for an attractive window, mantle, or tree decoration! This easy Christmas craft activity can be completed in under an hour and only requires a few basic supplies.
- Time Required:40 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:To begin, cut pieces of sheer ribbon into 24 inch lengths. Tie a piece of sheer ribbon to each ornament.
- Step 2:Gather all the ornaments and dangle them to varying lengths of ribbon. When you have the look you want, tie all of the ribbon pieces together by making a knot at the end.
- Step 3:Add the greenery and attach with a piece of craft wire or ribbon. Use the ends of the wire to make a loop in the back for hanging.
- Step 4:Make a bow with the black and white check ribbon and attach to the ornaments and greenery with wire.
- TIP 1:Create this decoration to match your Christmas theme colors!
Shop Ribbon for this Project