Ruffle Ribbon DIY Christmas Wreath
Use your favorite color of Offray ribbon to create this attractive DIY Wreath! Small and lightweight, this easy Christmas craft activity is a simple way to decorate your home for the holidays.
- Time Required:45 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Follow along with the video on our Offray Ribbon YouTube Channel.
- Step 2:Cut a wreath out of the cardboard. Measure the circumference of the wreath and multiple that by three. Cut four pieces of ribbon to that length.
- Step 3:Place one piece of ribbon on top of another and sew along one edge with a basting stitch. Gently pull the thread to create ruffles along the entire length. Repeat with the other two pieces of ribbon.
- Step 4:Using the glue gun, attach one ruffle around the entire length of the wreath. Layer the second ruffle on top.
- Step 5:Glue various small ornaments onto the wreath. Add a length of coordinating sheer ribbon as a hanger.
- TIP 1:Change the colors and embellishments to create Ruffle Wreaths that work with your everyday decor.
Shop Ribbon for this Project