Ribbon Wrap Choker
Here's a DIY fashion project that anyone can create. These wrap chokers are so easy to make and you can customize them to match any outfit!
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Cut a piece of ribbon to 60 inches long.
- Step 2:Cut the ends of the ribbon at a sharp angle. Slip the ribbon ends through the beads and tie in a knot. Trim the ends further if needed.
- Step 3:To wear, just wrap around your neck twice and tie in a simple bow in the front to secure.
- TIP 1:If you want to add a little more bling, just secure additional beads by tying knots in the ribbon on either side of the bead.
Shop Ribbon for this Project