Ribbon Wrap Choker
Here's a DIY fashion project that anyone can create. These wrap chokers are so easy to make and you can customize them to match any outfit!
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Cut a piece of ribbon to 60 inches long.
- Step 2:Cut the ends of the ribbon at a sharp angle. Slip the ribbon ends through the beads and tie in a knot. Trim the ends further if needed.
- Step 3:To wear, just wrap around your neck twice and tie in a simple bow in the front to secure.
- TIP 1:If you want to add a little more bling, just secure additional beads by tying knots in the ribbon on either side of the bead.
This category is currently empty. Please check back soon for new products...