Ribbon Wine Bottles
Create this glittered, ribbon wine bottle craft to display on a mantle or table in your home. Choose any word that inspires you to display! Designed by KC of The Real Thing with the Coake Family.
- Time Required:2 Hours
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Decide on the number of bottles you need. It will depend on the word you are spelling out.
- Step 2: Paint your wood letters with at least 2 coats of paint.
- Step 3: Use the Sparklet ribbon to cover your wine bottle. It is easiest to start at the bottom of the wine bottle and go up toward the top. Wrap the ribbon around the bottle tightly and hot glue tightly as you go.
- Step 4: For the neck of the bottles, you will need to wrap the ribbon and glue more frequently. You will also need to press the ribbon into the bottle which will create some bumps and creases in the ribbon. In the end the ribbon is so glittery and sparkly that these creases and bumps will not be very noticeable in person.
- Step 5: Continue to the top of your bottle. Finish by gluing the end of the ribbon in place.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.37