A festive ribbon tassel is a fun decoration to add to your Christmas tree or use when wrapping a holiday gift.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Wrap gold ¼” Galena™ Offray Ribbon around the 12-inch cardboard.
- Step 2: Slide the ribbon off the cardboard.
- Step 3: Fold the ribbon in half, making a loop at the top.
- Step 4: Holding the loop in place, take the remainder of the ribbon and begin wrapping it around where your fingers were holding the loop. Cut and secure with glue.
- Step 5: Cut the loops at the bottom of the tassel so all the ribbon hangs down freely with a fringe appearance.
- Step 6: Thread your last piece of gold ¼” Galena™ Offray Ribbon through the loop and tie in a knot.
- Step 7: Shake the tassel to fluff it out.
This category is currently empty. Please check back soon for new products...