Ribbon Tassel DIY Christmas Ornament
Customize your home for the holidays with these handmade Christmas decorations! These tassel DIY ornaments are perfect on your tree, in your windows, or to use when wrapping a Christmas present.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Print InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Wrap gold ¼” Galena™ Offray Ribbon around the 12-inch cardboard.
- Step 2: Slide the ribbon off the cardboard.
- Step 3: Fold the ribbon in half, making a loop at the top.
- Step 4: Holding the loop in place, take the remainder of the ribbon and begin wrapping it around where your fingers were holding the loop. Cut and secure with glue.
- Step 5: Cut the loops at the bottom of the tassel so all the ribbon hangs down freely with a fringe appearance.
- Step 6: Thread your last piece of gold ¼” Galena™ Offray Ribbon through the loop and tie in a knot.
- Step 7: Shake the tassel to fluff it out.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.55
Price Per Yard: $0.39
Price Per Yard: $0.37