Here’s a simple way to dress up a sweater you already have in your closet. Because this method just involves weaving the ribbon, you can change-up the look as often as you like!
- Time Required:45 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Follow along with the video on our Offray Ribbon YouTube Channel.
- Step 2:Select a sweater that has space or holes for the ribbon to pass through. Determine the areas that you want to decorate with ribbon. Look for places where you can go up and back or around so you can end in a bow. Consider up a sleeve or around the wrist or neckline.
- Step 3:Cut a piece of ribbon long enough to weave your pattern. Be sure to add extra length to allow you to tie a bow.
- Step 4:Cut one end of the ribbon at an angle and begin weaving the ribbon into your sweater.
- TIP 1:You can also use this technique with your favorite knit cap or scarf!
Shop Ribbon for this Project