Ribbon Piano Clutch
This whimsical Ribbon Piano Clutch is the perfect accessory for a girls' night out! You can make this simple bag in an afternoon.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Follow along with the video on our Offray Ribbon YouTube Channel.
- Step 2:Cut the felt to 9.5 inches by 21 inches. Fold one end of the felt up by 7 inches. Sew the two edges together to form the clutch. Fold the top flap down.
- Step 3:Cut the white ribbon into 8 inch pieces. Fold each end over 1/2 inch and glue to create clean edges. Make sure all your white ribbons are the same length.
- Step 4:Cut the black ribbon into 5 inch pieces. Fold each end over 1/2 inch and glue to create clean edges. Make sure all your black ribbons are the same length.
- Step 5:Starting on one edge of the flap, glue each white ribbon to the flap, side by side. Cover the entire flap.
- Step 6:Glue the black ribbons onto the white ribbons as shown in the video. Let the glue dry and you are ready to go!
- TIP 1:Instead of black, try using one of the bright colors of Sparklet!
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.37