Ribbon Laced Sneakers
Satin ribbon is a great way to dress-up your favorite pair of sneakers. Use different colors of double face satin ribbon to match your mood or outfit and have some fun!
- Time Required:10 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:To make the laces, cut two pieces of ribbon to approximately 60 inches long. Cut each end on an angle to make threading the laces into your sneakers easier.
- Step 2:Lace your sneakers by threading one end of the ribbon down into the first hole. Take the other end and thread it into the first hole on the other side. Continue to thread in this manner, crossing the ribbons before the next set of holes.
- Step 3:Heat seal the ribbon ends or tie them in a small knot.
- TIP 1:Try using two different colors to coordinate with a favorite outfit.
Shop Ribbon for this Project