Ribbon DIY Christmas Ornament
This DIY ornament is a colorful and festive way to personalize your Christmas tree's decorations! You can also hang it over a window, doorway, or give it as a secret Santa gift!
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Print InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Cut 4 strips of 5/8” emerald Sparklet Offray Ribbon that measure 13 ½ -inches.
- Step 2: Cut 8 strips of 5/8” emerald Sparklet Offray Ribbon that measure 6-inches.
- Step 3: Take one 13 ½-inch strip of emerald Sparklet Offray Ribbon and glue one end to the top of the ornament. Wrap the ribbon around to the other side of the ornament and glue.
- Step 4: Repeat Step 3 with the remaining three 13 ½-inch strips of emerald Sparklet Offray Ribbon. This should visually divide the ornament into eight sections.
- Step 5: Take a 6-inch strip of emerald Sparklet Offray Ribbon and form a loop. Repeat this process with all eight strips.
- Step 6: Take a loop and glue it to the top of the ornament with the point facing the center of the ornament. Repeat this process all the way around the ornament, until all eight loops have been used.
- Step 7: Create two bows with the remaining emerald Sparklet Offray Ribbon, one for each side of the top of the ornament. Attach bows with pipe cleaner or wire.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.37