Ribbon Disco Ball
Have a party coming up and need a little sparkle? Make your own disco ball with a variety of silver ribbons.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Follow along with the video on our Offray Ribbon YouTube Channel.
- Step 2:Cut a large circle from the foam core board.
- Step 3:Cut 2 inch pieces of a variety of silver ribbons.
- Step 4:Glue the pieces of ribbon in a straight row near the bottom of the circle. Be sure the ribbon covers the bottom edge of the board. Use a random pattern with the different ribbons.
- Step 5:Glue the second row about an inch above the bottom row. Make sure the ribbons overlap.
- Step 6:Continue this pattern until the circle is filled.
- Step 7:Once the glue has dried, trim the ribbon edges around the circle.
- Step 8:Cut a length of narrow ribbon and fold in half to make a hanger. Glue the ends to the back of your disco ball.
- TIP 1:For something different, try using gold ribbons instead!
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.52
Price Per Yard: $3.05
Price Per Yard: $0.66
Out of stock
Price Per Yard: $0.39