Create your own version of the latest fashion trend with these easy to make ribbon chokers! Keep them simple or add some sparkle with rhinestones or beads. These chokers also make great personalized gifts!
- Time Required:45 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Measure your neck and subtract one inch. Cut the ribbon to this length.
- Step 2:Squeeze a clasp tight to each end of the ribbon with pliers.
- Step 3:On one end, add one jump ring and a lobster claw.
- Step 4:On the other end, add several jump rings for sizing adjustments.
- TIP 1:For a touch elegance, use black velvet.
- TIP 2:Add embellishments to change the look.
Shop Ribbon for this Project