Ribbon and Easter Egg Garland
Use a variety of ribbons and tulle to create a colorful garland featuring decorated, hollow Easter eggs. Hang your garland from a mantel, across a doorway, or around a mirror.
- Time Required:2 Hours
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:To create Keepsake Eggs (with yolk removed), follow the instructions found here. Or use dyeable plastic eggs.
- Step 2:Use your favorite Dudley’s Easter Egg Kit to dye the eggs. Dudley’s Kits are available at Walmart.
- Step 3:Cut a 6-foot long piece of tulle as the base for the garland. Cut multiple 11 to 16-inch pieces of tulle and ribbon to tie onto the base.
- Step 4:Use a basic single knot to tie the small pieces of ribbon onto the garland base.
- Step 5:Use longer pieces to carefully tie the eggs onto the garland. Secure them with glue.
- Step 6:Adjust the length of the garland to wherever you plan to use it.
- TIP 1:Add scraps of trim or fabric if you don't have enough ribbon on-hand.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.15