Ribbon and Bead Necklace
This Ribbon and Bead Necklace is so simple to make! There are so many ways you can customize the look of this necklace. Change the bead or ribbon colors. Use different size beads. Tie the bow in the back or on the side. The options are endless!
- Time Required:45 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Cut a 1-1/2 yard piece of ribbon.
- Step 2:Tie a knot in the center of the ribbon then string a bead onto one end of the ribbon. Slide it to the center knot. Tie a knot on the other side of the bead to secure it in place.
- Step 3:Continue stringing beads evenly from each end of the ribbon and tie a knot between each bead.
- Step 4:When you are ready to wear it, tie a bow with the ends to adjust the necklace to the desired length. Trim the ribbon ends to the desired length in the back.
- TIP 1:Use multiple bead colors or sizes.
- TIP 2:Before cutting the ribbon ends, try tying the bow in the front, close to where the beads end on one side.
Shop Ribbon for this Project