Ribbon and Bead Bracelet
This Ribbon and Bead Bracelet makes a pretty gift for your friends! It’s a great way to repurpose an old piece of beaded jewelry or loose beads.
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Cut a 1 yard piece of ribbon. Measure your wrist and lay out the bead design to that length, leaving 1/4 inch in between the beads.
- Step 2:Cut one end of the ribbon on a severe angle so you can thread it through the beads. Tie a knot about 12 inches from the other end.
- Step 3:Thread on the first bead and slide it to the knot. Tie another knot close to the bead. Continue until all the beads are tied on. Tie a knot after the last bead.
- Step 4:Place the bracelet on your wrist and tie a bow. Trim the ribbon ends to the desired length.
- TIP 1:The last step works best with an extra pair of hands!
Shop Ribbon for this Project