Pom Pom Hoop Wall Decoration
Create this pretty wall hanging for any room! We used a small birdhouse but you can use any accessories to match your room décor. Or just decorate the hoop with ribbon and pom poms to match a color theme. This would be a sweet decoration for a new nursery.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:To begin, cut a 5 yard piece of the 5/8 inch aqua ribbon. Begin wrapping it around the embroidery hoop, starting near the screw. Make sure to pull each wrap tight and neat. Once you have completely covered the hoop, cut the ribbon and glue down.
- Step 2:Measure, cut, and glue the twig to the inside center of the hoop.
- Step 3:Using the narrow ribbons, cut three pieces of each color to 15 inches long. Gather all the pieces and knot together the ends on one side. Trim the ends close to the knot and glue the knot to the left side near the twig. Trim the ends to different lengths.
- Step 4:Arrange the pom poms and glue down on top of the ribbons.
- Step 5:Glue the birdhouse and bird onto the twig.
- Step 6:Hang and admire your creation!
- TIP 1:Customize this wall hanging for your BFF for Galentines Day!
Shop Ribbon for this Project