Pom Pom Garland
Use Baker’s Twine to create festive pom poms. We used multiple colors to create this Christmas Garland. You can also use them individually to hang on the Christmas tree or to decorate wrapped packages.
- Time Required:1.5 Hours
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:We used 25 yards of twine for each pom pom plus a 12 inch piece to tie it. Use the pom pom maker to make all of the pom poms. For this project, we made 12: 3 each of 4 colors. Leave the ends long on the piece of twine used to tie the pom together.
- Step 2:For the garland, cut approximately 3 yards of each color of twine. Tie a knot every 8 inches until you have 14 knots.
- Step 3:Skipping the first and last knot, tie a pom pom onto the garland at every knot. You can change the length and spacing of the garland to fit your needs.
- TIP 1:If you have different sizes of pom pom makers, try alternating sizes.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.05