Offray Poinsettia Wreath
The perfect wreath to construct and gift to loved ones. Easily customize the design by adding your own faux foliage!
- Time Required: 2 Hours
- Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Wrap your styrofoam wreath form in the Antique White Ribbon. Place straight pins on back of form to hold ribbon in place as often as needed.
- Step 2: Next, take the rope cord and line the inside and outside of wreath form. Do not lay rope flat, rather stand on it’s side as you pin every 2".
- Step 3: Attach your faux greens to the middle bottom of your wreath leaving a 5” gap between branches to leave room for bows. Use 3 S-Pins per branch to hold in place.
- Step 4: Cut 3, 18” pieces of the Dotted Tulle and cut ends into V-Shape. Cut another piece of tulle into a 36” piece. Set aside.
- Step 5: To create the main bow, take the Vivace ribbon still on the spool and in an 8“ span, fold to create two loops and pinch in middle. Keep creating increasingly larger loops behind the first two by looping and twisting holding all loops together between your thumb and forefinger until you have 10 loops total.
- Step 6: Take your cut tulle pieces and place in the back middle of the Vivace bow.
- Step 7: Using a 36” piece of Vivace ribbon, at the middle section, tie loops and tulle together in center and knot facing backwards. Trim tail ends into V-shape and hot glue bow to top of wreath.
- Step 8: Cut 2 more 12” strips of Vivace ribbon and 6 more 12” strips of tulle. Create two smaller bows with this ribbon and use chenille stems for bow centers. Attach to branches behind main bow on either side to create a more full and finished look.
- Step 9: Create a ribbon hanger or use a metal door hanger to display your new wreath!
- Poinsettia Wreath, Ribbon Bundle
- 18" Styrofoam Wreath Form
- Hot Glue
- Straight Pins and S-Pins
- Faux Greens
- Faux Poinsettia Flower
- Chenille Stems
Shop Ribbon for this Project