Perfect Triple Bow
If you can't decide on your favorite color of Offray ribbon, this is the perfect bow to create! Layer multiple colors and make a beautiful hair bow or decorate a wrapped package. No bow-tying skills required!
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:To begin, cut one piece of ribbon in each color to 7 inches long. Heat seal the ends.
- Step 2:Take one of the pieces of ribbon and glue the ends together, overlapping 1/4 inch, to create a loop. Repeat for the other pieces of ribbon.
- Step 3:With the glued ends in the center, gather each ribbon loop together in the center with your fingers to form a bow. Secure the center with a small piece of craft wire or thread.
- Step 4:Layer the bows on top of each other, spaced 1/2 inch apart with blue on the top. Secure with a small piece of wire.
- Step 5:Cut a piece of blue ribbon 5 inches long. Tie a loose knot in the center.
- Step 6:Place the knot on the center of the bows, wrap both ends around to the back and glue.
- Step 7:Glue the bow onto the hair clip.
- TIP 1:We used this perfect triple bow as a hair bow but you can add it to a headband or use it to decorate a pretty package.
Shop Ribbon for this Project