Perfect Pom Pom Bow
Create the perfect Pom Pom bow to decorate gifts, make fun garlands or hang from string as decoration for the holidays! Show us your Pom Pom bows by tagging your projects #Offray on Instagram!
- Time Required: 15 Minutes
- Difficulty Level: Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: To make the Pom Pom Bow, start by taking your piece of cardboard and Wraphia and wrap the Wraphia around the cardboard, width wise.
- Step 2: Continue wrapping the Wraphia approximately 40-50 times until you’ve used at least 3 yards of the ribbon. This will help to ensure that you will have a thick enough pom pom for your package bows.
- Step 3: Carefully slide the Wraphia off of the cardboard while making sure that you keep its shape secure.
- Step 4: Hold the bundle in one hand while using the other to cut the bundle from the spool of Wraphia. Once detached, cut a small 6” piece of Wraphia and tie it tightly around the bundle’s middle so that it will maintain its shape.
- Step 5: Slipping your scissors carefully through the loops on one side of the bundle, snip each loop until you’re left with all straight edges. Repeat this process on the other side of the Wraphia bundle.
- Step 6: Take your craft or floral wire and wrap it at least five times around the center of the bundle as tightly as you can to keep it secure. Detach the wire from the wire spool and twist the ends together.
- Step 7: With the wire in place, hold both sides of the bundle, begin to twist and fluff the Wraphia pieces until it becomes full and ball-shaped. Attach to a package and you're ready to present the perfect gift!
- 3 yards or more of Wraphia, Burgundy
- Floral Wire
- Piece of Cardboard at last 4" wide. Width will determine the size of your finished Pom Pom Bow.
This category is currently empty. Please check back soon for new products...