Perfect Dior Bow
This Perfect Dior Bow is a simple way to take your gift wrapping to another level. Offray Satin Ribbon creates a beautiful package bow!
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Start by cutting your Double Face Satin Ribbon into five different pieces. Two 3 inch pieces and one piece each of 6 inches, 10 inches, and 14 inches.
- Step 2:Setting one of the 3 inch pieces aside, take each piece of ribbon and loop it around until the ends slightly overlap. Hot glue the ends together to create a loop. You should now have 4 loops and one leftover 3 inch piece of ribbon.
- Step 3:Take your largest loop and begin stacking the next smallest loop on top of it. Secure the two together with a small dot of hot glue. Continue with the remaining loops.
- Step 4:With the smallest loop secured as the top layer of your bow, take your leftover 3 inch piece of ribbon and feed it through the smallest loop.
- Step 5:Flip the bow over while pinching the layers together to hold them in place. Wrap one end of the 3 inch piece around to the back and secure it with a small dot of hot glue. Once the glue has cooled, wrap the other end of the 3 inch piece around tight enough to help the bow lie flat. Keep it loose enough that it does not squish the other layers of ribbon. Secure the second end with another small dot of hot glue and let cool.
- Step 6:Flip your bow back to the front side and double check that all of the layers are in place. Use hot glue where necessary to keep the layers from sliding.
- TIP 1:Change ribbon colors and widths to match your gift wrap.
- TIP 2:Try mixing coordinating colors in the same bow for a fun look!
This category is currently empty. Please check back soon for new products...