Patriotic Shot Glasses
Decorate shot glasses with ribbon and twine to create fun table decorations!
- Time Required:20 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:To begin, measure the circumference of the shot glass. Add 1/2 an inch to that measurement and cut the grosgrain ribbon to this length, one for each glass.
- Step 2:Wrap the ribbon around the shot glass. To help keep the ribbon in place, use a small piece of double-sided tape to secure the ribbon to the glass. Overlap the ribbon ends and secure with a small dot of glue. Do not apply glue to the glass. Repeat for each glass, keeping the ribbon the same distance from the top of the glass.
- Step 3:Cut an 18 inch length of baker's twine. Wrap the twine around the glass a couple of times, on top of the ribbon. Tie into a bow. Trim the ends to be equal in length.
- Step 4:Fill the glasses with small candies or mints or use for individual condiments.
- TIP 1:Change the ribbon colors and use for a bridal or baby shower.
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.05
Price Per Yard: $0.68