Patriotic Hair Bow
A cute and fun way to show off your red, white, and blue! This triple-looped hairbow can be made in about 10 minutes. Designed by Lindsay of The Frugal Crafter.
- Time Required:10 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Place pegs 4” apart in a bow making tool.
- Step 2: Unravel several feet of each ribbon.
- Step 3: Lay the smaller ribbons over the larger one and carefully wrap around the bow maker 3 complete times making sure to keep the smaller ribbons facing out. Do not twist the ribbon.
- Step 4: Clip the ribbon and twist the ends together, then wrap one end around the ribbon bunch and ties securely in a double knot.
- Step 5: Slide the bow off the bow maker and “fluff” the ribbon loops.
- Step 6: Trim the ends and secure with glue.
- Step 7: Glue the barrette over the knot in the back.
- Step 8: Embellish with a rhinestone if desired.
Shop Ribbon for this Project