Patriotic Fleece Throw
Use this lovely fleece throw blanket as an accent piece for your home.
- Time Required:1 Hour
- Difficulty Level:Beginner
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Cut Offray ribbons (star, polka dot, and chevron) into 4-1/2” strips.
- Step 2: Hold your fleece fabric and fold in half so you end up with a 30” x 30” shaped square
- Step 3: Sew 1 side of the fleece to create a seam.
- Step 4: Sew the perpendicular side of the fleece together.
- Step 5: Place the strips of Offray ribbon (alternating ribbon designs) in between the next side of fleece (that has not been sewn together yet) approximately ½” inside both sides of the fleece. (4 inches will be left out to create the desired look in the photo.
- Step 6: Place them approx. ¼” apart from one another until you get to the end of the fleece.
- Step 7: Sew the fleece to the other side of the fleece so the ribbons are now sewn inside the fleece.
- Step 8: Repeat steps 6 & 7. Your project is now complete!
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.53