This easy to make and wear pasta bowl costume will be the talk of the night, and can be worn by everyone!
- Time Required:1 1/2 hours
- Difficulty Level:Beginners
Print ProjectShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1:Cut ribbon into 4 1/2 “ pieces (you may need around 80 pieces depending on your bowl size and placement) Use regular scissors for this. Next use your pinking shears on each end to cut design. Use a piece of thread to wrap and tie the middle of pasta pieces. Trim thread ends.
- Step 2:Use the red marker to draw a decorative line on your bowl curved through the center. Draw first in pencil.
- Step 3:Draw a thinner red line an inch above the wider line. This is the rim of your bowl. Begin gluing on your pasta inside the bowl.
- Step 4:Finish gluing on your pasta. Measure the cording around your neck and glue to the top of the bowl on each side.
- Offray® Grosgrain in Yellow Gold, 2 1/4” Wide, 16 Yards
- Foam Core, at least 28” (can be up to 34”)
- Rope, White 1/4" Wide, 30” Long
- Yellow Thread (or embroidery thread to match ribbon)
- Red Marker, Wide Tip
- Pinking Shears
- Glue Gun
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.75