Party Favors: Glass Bottle
It’s party time with this quick and easy holiday craft idea! Send your guests home with a party favor they can enjoy throughout the holiday season.
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Dab a drop of glue on the end of the Bakers Twine and adhere to the bottom of the neck of the glass jar.
- Step 2: Wrap the twine up and around the bottle until you reach the top. Dab a drop of glue on the end and press into the bottle to adhere.
- Step 3: Tie a shoestring bow and attach with glue to the front of the bottom on the neck, on top of the wrapped Bakers Twine.
- Step 4: Fill jar with treats for your guests to enjoy!
Shop Ribbon for this Project
Price Per Yard: $0.05