Party Favors: Gift Bag
It’s party time with this festive holiday craft idea! Send your guests home from a holiday party with a treat in this festive DIY gift bag.
- Time Required:30 Minutes
- Difficulty Level:Intermediate
Step-by-Step InstructionsPrint InstructionsShop Ribbons Needed
- Step 1: Place double sided tape on the back side of 17-inches of red Disappearing Dots Offray Ribbon.
- Step 2: Center the ribbon on the front of the bag and adhere to the bag with the double sided tape.
- Step 3: Wrap the ribbon underneath the bag and up the backside of the bag. Adhere with double sided tape.
- Step 4: Fold extra ribbon inside of the bag.
- Step 5: Fill the bag with treats. Once completed, fold the top of the bag over the front.
- Step 6: Using the remaining red Disappearing Dots Offray Ribbon, tie a shoe string bow and glue on to the flap of the gift bag.
- Step 7: Attach a mini clothespin to hold the bag closed.
This category is currently empty. Please check back soon for new products...